Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

lifestyle sessions::grand rapids family photographer

Evan 6 Month Lifestyle Session:: Grand Rapids Family Photographer

Meet Evan! He's six months and he loves to roll, smile, laugh, attempt crawling and be with his parents and big brother, Collin. I mean, who doesn't love this stage in babyhood? They're so chill and smile at just about anything. Love. It. 

In case you're wondering what an in-home lifestyle session is, here's a look at what it involves. I love these sessions because it's a look into your real life and not a fake background in a studio surrounded by props that aren't really you or represent who you are. Nothing against studio photography. I love that too. I just love lifestyle sessions more:) I think someday you'll look back at these photos of you and your family in your home and say, remember that couch? Or that lamp? Or that bed and those pictures? These are the things that we love! I've spent hours looking through photos of my daughter when she was a baby, but I'm not just looking at what she's wearing or the expression on her face. I'm looking at all of the details in the background. All of the baby things and furniture that we used to have. That brings a certain feeling over me. A comforting feeling. That was our first home with our first baby! I don't ever want to forget that place. Thank you to the Spielhaupter family for letting me come into your home! Beautiful family. Beautiful home. 

38 web 2
53-web
collage 15-web 32 web 2
17-web
36-web
48 print
4-web
12-web
58-web
39 web 2
7-web
26-web
1-web-fb

No comments:

Post a Comment