Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Evan Newborn :: grand rapids sleeping baby photography


Evan was a dream to work with. The expressions from this baby were endless. He would frown and within seconds turn it upside down. ( upside down frown is a smile in case you didn't get it). Patiently looking through my camera viewfinder and waiting for these baby mannerisms paid off during this session. I mean, who doesn't love a baby smile?! This family is beautiful and made me feel so welcomed as I spent a good part of the day in their home. Parents to newborns are adjusting to the "no sleep schedule" and I truly appreciate everyone who has let me into their life during this time. It really is a time to be cherished and remembered.

18-web

15-web

77-web

74-web

78-web-bw

156-web

145-web

150-web

81-web




58-web

53-web

106-web

105-web

112-web

171-web-bw

No comments:

Post a Comment