Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Comer Family {grand rapids :: family photographer}

While looking back at my spring shoots, I realized how far behind I am on blog posts, yikes! The Comers were the first family I photographed over the spring. Jen    was my volleyball coach in high school, so when she contacted me about taking her family photos I was excited, but then quickly remembered my lack of volleyball skills and hoped she had forgotten about that;) No one ever accused me of being super athletic. Anyways, back to the photos. There may have been some trespassing involved in this shoot that took place in a small apple orchard. Thinking back to that day, I have to laugh because when they arrived, Jen was carrying Rylie in her carseat and we were swooning over the baby, then I heard the car door slam and saw an energetic little guy running circles with his pterodactyl (yes, I had to google that spelling) and Jen so casually said, "and that's Tristan." Rylie is such a sweet, quiet, observant little girl and Tristan is a hilarious, outgoing, loving little boy. At the end of the shoot Jen and Jim jokingly said they believe that would be the day I decide I don't want to do photography anymore, but it's sessions like this one that make me fall in love with children photography all over again. Kids are  so honest and full of personality and it really shines in photos. I hope you're enjoying these photos in your new home, Comers!!
33 web

1 web 2
12 web
11 web
5 web
18 web

2 web
8 web

7 web
32 web

4 web

1 comment:

  1. The kids were fabulous and smiled so easily - very photogenic. Everybody loves taking pictures of my his daughter. What amazing photos! I really like your family photo. Remembered make sure your camera settings are correct - white balance, ISO.
    Negin Sairafi Photography

    ReplyDelete